raheuae7777 ليس مسؤول منتدى راهي الامارات عن اي اتصال هاتفي بين الاعضاء والتجار وذلك لرغبة التجار في وضع ارقامهم على صفحة المنتدى ... للأستفسار يرجى اضافتي سناب شات والانستقرام كلمة الإدارة

الإهداءات

العودة   المنتدى الرسمي راهي الامارات > الأقسام الترفيهية > راهي الترفيه والتسلية

راهي الترفيه والتسلية للتسلية . المسابقات , النكت ,الألغاز. كرسي الاعتراف..

منتـــدى راهـــي الإمـــــارات يرحـب بـكـم جـمـيـعـا
دردشة راهي الامارات .. مرحبا بـكم فـي صندوق المحادثة صندوق المحادثة

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #1871
RalfDallFlolo
راهي يستحق الترحيب

RalfDallFlolo غير متواجد حالياً

لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
رقم العضوية : 1157
تاريخ التسجيل : Aug 2012
فترة الأقامة : 4236 يوم
أخر زيارة : 08-26-2012
المشاركات : 0 [ + ]
عدد النقاط : 10
قوة الترشيح : RalfDallFlolo is on a distinguished road
الدوله ~
Egypt
افتراضي What good is it charming retailing classes in high school?

انا : RalfDallFlolo

There are thousands of cities globally that have played an important role in the history belonging to the world. Cities such as Italian capital, Cairo, New York City, Tokyo and Rio de Janerio have played a large role in world record. Out of all the cities within the history of the world, which city would you say is an important city that has ever before Chanel Bags existed in world history? Out of all the cities while in the history of the world, I would say this Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is the biggest city in world background because if it weren't for Philadelphia, the United States of America (i believe is the greatest civilization who has ever existed) can be never been created considering that the Declaration of Independence and also the Constitution of the United states of america were drafted at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. I chosen this answer as the Best Answer because I do agree that the Chanel Outlet Online invention of civilization of which Rome created became a new model for many cities throughout the world on how a city needs to be developed through technology. Bethlehem: History was made one night 2000 years ago in that little city. The son of Lord (Jesus Christ) was given birth there. The Calendars of the complete world are based to the date that Christ was developed. Angels appeared in the particular sky to signify the birth from the Saviour of the globe. Every person who is convinced in Jesus Christ are going to be saved from condemnation. I would have to say London, England because it has MUCH history in it. It was one in the most influential cities on earth hundreds of years ago also to Chanel Bags this day still is. I like to view history as easily were then, as if I was a commoner going about my existence, perhaps as a service provider peddling my wares. I was wondering whether there was clearly a category of background that studies the history on the common person.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة